Deadline: January 15, 2018.
The Chalmers University of Technology will award a number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation. Scholarships are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education.
The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university’s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master’s programmes.
Chalmers is a highly progressive university situated in Gothenburg, Sweden. From this beautiful and dynamic part of the world we have become known locally and globally for education, research and innovation with a wide range of applications.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master degree at Chalmers University of Technology.
Study Subject: The field/s of study to which the scholarships will be awarded is determined annually by the University President. For the academic year 2018/19 the field of study is unrestricted, but it will be distributed according to targeted areas of education determined by the university management, based on the total number of applicants per each area of education from previous academic year.
Number of Scholarships: A number of scholarships are available.
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fees during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish University education.
- 1st year Master’s programme applicants
Nationality: Non-EU/EEA countries are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: The scholarship application portal is now open for the academic year 2018/19.
- Apply for a Master’s programme
- Scholarship applications will only be processed after the corresponding online application for Master’s programmes at universityadmissions.se has been completed, including having submitted all the required documentation verifying your eligibility and having paid the application fee. Only applicants fulfilling the eligibility requirements for the Master’s programmes applied for are considered for a scholarship.
- Rank your programme: The ranking of the Master’s programmes that you applied for (no. 1 to 4) is crucial for the assessment of your scholarship application. To maximize your chances of being offered a scholarship from Chalmers you should select a Chalmers programme as your number one priority.
- Scholarship application: The scholarship application has to be made online and it consists of two steps. We encourage you to apply for scholarships as soon as possible, but no later than 16 January 2017, since this will greatly expedite the assessment process. However, there is no correlation between how early an application is made and the likelihood of receiving a scholarship.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is January 15, 2018.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.